Carefully chosen selection of treats for dogs with grain and /or gluten intolerance. Of course these treats are enjoyed by all dogs and are also good for dogs who are calorie counting.
- Burns Dried Carrot Treats. Naturally sweet and delicious, dogs love these. Great for training , to put in homemade doggy ice lollies (homemade chicken stock and these dried carrots) and for Hunt the Treat games.
- Chewdles – bag of 5 rawhide chews, either beef flavoured or natural. Our dogs love them spread with dog pate or peanut butter. Yummy, and they last a while too.
- Munchies venison treats. 100% natural dog treats, premium gourmet tasty bites; no artificial flavours or colours. Great for training or just little reinforcers.
- Duck Stix, again 100% all natural with added vitamins A&E.
- Alligator shaped dental chew. What can I say? Very cute and good for the teeth and gums.10.99